- Date: 1-26-23
- Steps: Enter the most recent "Case Notes" on top and use a consistent descriptive naming protocol
- Video: 1:20 1 Minute 20 Seconds
- Images: 1
- Objective: Make easily visible the most recent data for the case managers.
- Being able to review important Case Notes chronologically with the most recent on top facilitates case management.
- Using initials and dates helps tie the Case Notes to the proper person and time frame in the case file
- When entering a new "Case Note" place the cursor in front of the top case note and click the Enter Key
- In the new top data entry line, enter the new Case Note: Date XX-XX-XX Initials : Appropriate Descriptive Case Note
- Once entered, Click on the "Save" button