- Date: 1-26-23
- Steps: Click on the "Folder Icon" in the "Blue Section Header" to collapse or expand the section
- Video: 50 Seconds
- Images: 1
- Objective: Collapse older case file sections that are not needed to be viewed or worked on.
- The Case Sections' expanded or collapsed status is saved when you exit the case.
- The next viewer of the case whether they be the Sending State Officer or Receiving State Officer, see the most recent "Case Sections' Expanded or Collapsed Status"
To Collapse or Expand the Case File Section
- Mouse Click on the "Folder Icon" to Expand or Collapse the Case File Section