How to Access JIDS for the First Time
Note: You will not be able to sign in to JIDS until you fill out the User Acceptance Agreement form.
1. Type https://jids.juvenilecompact.org into your web browser. On your login screen, click “Are you a registered user? If not, click here.”
2. You will be brought to a page where you must authenticate your user name to continue. Enter your user name (in all lowercase letters) in the User Name field and click Continue.
Note: your JIDS user name will always be your email address.
3. You will be brought to the User Acceptance Agreement page.
b. Complete the e-form at the end of the agreement (pg. 14) by inserting your information in each of the fields.
c. When you are finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the e-form.
d. A notice will appear, alerting you that your information was submitted successfully.
4. Within 5 minutes of when you click Submit you should receive an email letting you know you can now sign in to JIDS.
5. Return to the log in screen and sign into JIDS using the temporary password Compact15!! , or the password supplied by your compact office.
a. You should successfully log in and be forced to change your password.