This quick reference guide outlines how Compact Office users can run the Duplicate Juveniles Detail Report and identify duplicate juvenile files in JIDS. For more information on deleting duplicate files, please view the Identifying and Deleting Duplicate Files in JIDS Quick Reference Guide.
RUNNING THE DUPLICATE JUVENILES DETAIL REPORT
1. Log into JIDS and click on the JIDS REPORTS option in the left-hand navigation menu to go the JIDS Custom Reports portal:
2. Locate “Duplicate Juveniles Detail” report in the list of reports and click on the title:
3. Check each box for all available filters except “Date Entered” and click on “Display Report:”
The report will display all possible duplicate matches within the report viewer.
4. To export the report to PDF, click the EXPORT THIS REPORT button:
5. At the export dialog window, click on the drop down menu under ‘File Format.’ Select PDF, then click the EXPORT button:
The report opens in your PDF reader, and you can now save this file to your local computer.
To export the report to an excel file, select MICROSOFT EXCEL from the above export menu. In Excel, you can format the file as a table and sort results by columns.