Every 90 days users are prompted to change their password for security purposes.
If you receive the above error when attempting to change your password, ensure that you have fulfilled all of the JIDS Password Requirements:
1. Be a minimum length of eight (8) characters
2. Include a mix of lowercase and uppercase
3. Include one special character (!*&%, etc.)
4. Include one number
5. Not be a dictionary word or proper name
6. Not be the same as the User ID
7. Not be identical to the previous ten (10) passwords.
If you are sure that you have fulfilled all of the above requirements, ensure that you correctly entered your current password in the Current Password field.
Users may receive an error message “Incorrect Current Password” when it is actually the NEW password does not meet the requirements.
If you are having trouble with the "Forgot your Password?" link, click here.