Travel Permit - Residential Facility Notification

Effective April 1, 2013, a travel permit may be used as a notification for a juvenile under terms or conditions of probation/parole who is travelling to an out-of-state private residential facility.

Click here to view the step-by-step workflow guide.

Click the image link below to view the workflow diagram.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk