JIDS was archived on May 12, 2021. Only state Compact Offices can access JIDS through May 17, 2022.
How do I save a copy of a form in JIDS onto my desktop?
To save changes to a form in JIDS:
1. Edit the data fields in the e-form.
2. Select the Save button () at the bottom of the form.
3. Your page will refresh and the new data will be saved in the JIDS system.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you do not click this Save button, none of the information that you have typed will be stored in the JIDS system. Do not use the disk icon within the Adobe Viewer if you are trying to store data in JIDS.
To save a filled out copy of the form to your computer:
1. Save the e-form in JIDS following the instructions above.
2. After the page refreshes, select the Save a Copy icon () at the top of the form.
3. Browse out to the location where you would like to save your form and click Save.