Every 90 days users are prompted to change their password for security purposes.
If you receive errors when attempting to change your password, ensure that you have fulfilled all of the JIDS Password Requirements:
1. Be a minimum length of eight (8) characters
2. Include a mix of lowercase and uppercase
3. Include one special character (!*&%, etc.)
4. Include one number
5. Not be a dictionary word or proper name
6. Not be the same as the User ID
7. Not be identical to the previous ten (10) passwords.
*Note, if the red bar appears after saving, click the small white triangle to expand the error message.
If your new and current password are the same:
If your new password does not meet one or more of the password requirements: