Welcome to the JIDS Helpdesk
The JIDS System was archived on May 12, 2021 and is only available to state compact offices. Search the JIDS Helpdesk for information on JIDS and frequently asked questions (FAQs). Compact offices can submit a support ticket by emailing to email@example.com
- ★ Determine Juvenile Ages by Active Transfers
- ★ FileBound Windows Viewer - Quick Overview
- ★ JIDS Upgrade 2017: Left Menu Icons
- ★ JIDS Upgrade 2017: Quick Search Feature
- ★ Password Expiration Procedures
- ★ Print / Export the Global Assignments Page
- Adjust Adobe Settings to Fit Forms to Viewer Width
- Change your password
- Email a Form from JIDS
- Export a Form
- Glossary of Icons
- Login to JIDS
- ★ How do I remove or deactivate a JIDS user?
- Does JIDS require a user agreement?
- How Do I Check the Workflow Activity/Status of a Juvenile’s File?
- How do I reactivate or re-add a JIDS user?
- How do I save a copy of a form in JIDS onto my desktop?
- How does JIDS count statistics?