ICJO user can reset their state's users' passwords.
- Navigate to the User screen under the Administration menu item.
- Search for the user that needs a password reset and click the blue arrow icon to open the Edit User screen.
- Click the green "Reset Password" icon.
- On the Reset Password screen, select a new password and enter it into the two password fields. Click "Reset Password." Remember: passwords must contain at least 2 upper-case letters, 2 lower-case letters, 2 numbers, 2 special characters such as !@$#%, and cannot be one of the previous 3 passwords.
- Click "Return to User Profile." Note the confirmation message in the green ribbon.
- Email the user their new password.
- Encourage all users to set up their 3 Challenge Questions so they can reset their password and unlock their account.