- Date: 2-23-23
- Steps: Select "Watch" then "Subscriptions" to setup the automated subscription schedule to have the report delivered into your email inbox automatically
- Video: 82 Seconds
- Images: 1
- Objective: Let Tableau email you reports on your predefined schedule for operational efficiency
- Related Articles
- Best Practice:
- Ensure you have all expired Maximum Parole/Probation Date TOS Cases properly updated
- Structure the report to send as a .PDF to make the report easier to share with your state field officers
- Set up for monthly delivery and review and take proactive operational steps once received. Use the "Date" filter to view expired and upcoming case dates.
- Structure the "Message" in the email to include you operational steps for the review and the proactive processes fir the case.
- When in the Tableau Report, go to "Watch" and in the dropdown select "Subscriptions"
- A popup window will appear. Make the following selections
- Include: This View
- Format: PDF
- Subject: Will auto fill to report name but you can change the subject
- Message: Add your custom message
- Schedule Periodicity: Select: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Schedule Every/At: Select: 7:00
- Schedule From/At/On: Select: First
- Schedule To/Day of Week: Select: Tuesday
- Select "Subscribe"
- You will receive the email on the structured cycle.